Teapigs liquorice & peppermint 50 bags150g

You have 0 of this in your trolley

Teapigs liquorice & peppermint 50 bags
0 in trolley

Quantity of Teapigs liquorice & peppermint 50 bags in trolley 0

0 in trolley.
£10.99(£7.33/100g)10.99
Liquorice and peppermint herbal infusion
Naturally caffeine free. Great Taste 2016- 2 Stars. What's special about this tea? Well liquorice, for a start, which has been used for centuries in traditional Chinese medicine, is hugely popular with the Dutch and tastes so much better with peppermint than sherbet dips. Which is why, we've blended pure liquorice root with whole peppermint leaves to create a naturally sweet and refreshing drink that is irresistibly moreish, if I say so myself. Louise Our tea temples: We use quality whole leaf only, not the dust found in regular tea bags; whole leaf is best. A tea worthy of worship belongs in our biodegradable "tea temple" - our spacious, transparent mesh bag allowing maximum room for perfect infusion.

    Liquorice Root (70%), Peppermint Leaves (30%)

    Typical values

    Preparation and Usage

    How we like it: Tea: 1 per person Water: 100°C Brew: 3-5 minutes Why not try Iced? Cover tea temple with boiling water. Brew for 3-5 minutes. Top up with iced water. Easy peasy.

    Origin Information

    • Produce of the EU
    • Packed in the EU

    Allergy advice

    • Made in a factory that handles nuts
    • Made in a factory that handles Nuts

    Warnings

    • Contains liquorice: people suffering from hypertension should avoid excessive consumption.

    Recycling

    ComponentMaterialRecyclable
    PackingBlank

    Disclaimer

    Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.

    If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.

    This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.

    Legal disclaimer