Quantity of The White Rabbit Pizza Co. The Smokin' Vegan in trolley 0
|Typical values||(As prepared) Per 100g|
|Of which Saturates||2.1g|
|Of which Sugars||2.5g|
- Suitable for Coeliacs
- Suitable for Vegans
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Free From Dairy
- Free From Gluten
- Free From Soya
- Our pizzas are produced in a nut free environment
- We cannot guarantee 100% nut free ingredients
- Our pizzas are produced in a Nut free environment. However, we cannot guarantee 100% Nut free ingredients
1. Follow the same as above, but I'd suggest leaving your pizza out for 45 mins prior to cooking.2. Once cooked, do not reheat. Cold pizza is so much better.Teo's Tip: For the best tasting pizza, avoid microwaving. It's never going to be as good!
1. Place a baking tray in the middle shelf of your oven, and preheat to 220°C, Fan 200°C, Gas Mark 7. Be patient here, a super-hot oven makes all the difference.2. Take your pizza out of the fridge 15 mins prior to cooking and undress it by removing all packagin, including the disc.3. Zig-zag some olive oil on top to make it extra crispy.4. Place the pizza in your piping hot oven and cook for around 10-14 mins.Teo's Tip: If the vegan cheese has melted and the crust is nice and crispy, you're good to go. Enjoy it straight from the oven for the freshest taste!
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.