Quantity of Tommee Tippee 4-7month explora weaning spoons, pack of 2, assorted in trolley 0
Pack of 2, weaning spoons.
- 4-7m Weaning
- Weaning can begin from 4 months (but not before 17 weeks as your baby's digestive system has not yet fully developed) ...start with small amounts of pureed food.
- Also ideal for 4-7 months weaning
- First sips
- Cool & mash weaning bowl
- The Department of Health recommends that solid food should not be introduced before 6 months. Although you can start earlier (but not before 4 months) if advised by your health visitor or GP.
- Complies with EN 14372.
- Flexes & flattens for weaning
- Soft for little mouths
- BPA free
- Intuitively designed for easier feeding & drinking from weaning through to independence
Preparation and Usage
Please read and retain this important information for future reference. Cleaning Before first use, clean the product. Clean before each use. Always wash the product immediately after use. Wash in warm soapy water and rinse in clean water or use a dishwasher. Do not clean with solvents or harsh chemicals. Do not store with or allow to come into contact with solvents or harsh chemicals. Do not allow product to come into contact with oil based foods (e.g. oil/tomato based sauces) as staining will occur. Not suitable for use in a conventional oven or a combination microwave oven with the grill feature switched on.
- Made in China
- For your child's safety and health<br>WARNING!<br>Always use this product with adult supervision. Accidents have occurred when babies have been left alone with feeding equipment due to the baby falling or if the product has disassembled. Before each use, inspect the product. Throw away at the first sign of damage or weakness. Always check food temperature before feeding. Heating in a microwave oven may produce localised high temperatures. Take extra care when microwave heating. Always stir heated food to ensure even heat distribution and test the temperature before serving. Keep all components not in use out of reach of children.
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.