Quantity of Tommee Tippee leak proof feeding bowls, pack of 2, assorted in trolley 0
Tommee Tippee easy scoop feeding bowls.
- 7m+ Self feeding can begin from 7 months and your baby will start to move from 1 to 3 meals a day
- Also ideal for 7-12 months journey to self feeding & drinking
- Roll'n'go bib, magic mat, feeding spoons, easy drink cup & beaker
- This board is recycled - Please recycle me again.
- Intuitively designed for easier feeding & drinking from weaning through to independence
- Unique triangular base
- Makes scooping food easier
- BPA free
- Microwave, dishwasher & freezer safe
- Use with magic mat, holds bowl secure
Preparation and Usage
Please read and retain this important information for future reference. Cleaning Before first use, clean the product. Clean before each use. Always wash the product immediately after use. Wash in warm soapy water and rinse in clean water or use a dishwasher (top shelf only). Do not clean with solvents or harsh chemicals. Do not allow product to come into contact with oil based foods (e.g. oil/tomato based sauces) as staining will occur. Not suitable for use in a conventional oven or a combination microwave oven with the grill feature switched on. Do not heat in a microwave with the lid sealed. Remove lid before placing in a microwave
- Made in China
- For your child's safety and health<br><br>WARNING!<br>Always use this product with adult supervision.<br>Accidents have occurred when babies have been left alone with feeding equipment due to the baby falling or if the product has disassembled. Before each use, inspect the product. Throw away at the first sign of damage or weakness. Always check food temperature before feeding. Heating in a microwave oven may produce localised high temperatures. Take extra care when microwave heating. Always stir heated food to ensure even heat distribution and test the temperature before serving. Keep all components not in use out of reach of children.
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.