Quantity of Toy Story Buzz Lightyear Celebration Cake in trolley 0
|Typical values||Per 100g|
|Of which Saturates||4.7g|
|Of which Sugars||40.5g|
Preparation and Usage
Remove outer packaging before cutting. Place cake on a firm surface. Hold the cake and with a long clean serrated sharp knife, cut the cake into slices using a sawing action. It is important to keep the knife clean between slices.
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- May Contain Nuts
- This product does not contain nuts but is produced in a factory which uses nuts
- Also may contain traces of Nuts<br>This product does not contain Nuts but is produced in a factory which uses Nuts
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Remember small children can choke on hard confectionery.<br><br>WARNING<br>Cut out character<br>Not suitable for children under 36 months due to small parts that present a choking hazard.<br><br>Caution: Adult supervision required when using scissors.
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.