Quantity of Vegan Nut Roast with Cranberry Drizzle in trolley 0
- Serves 4
- 10 days notice Requires
- This product is available between 6th December and 24th December
- Requires cooking
- Waitrose own label
Per Portion/per 1/4 pack
INGREDIENTS: Mushroom, water, cranberry drizzle (9%) (water, sugar, concentrated cranberry juice, concentrated orange juice, cornflour, cranberry, red wine vinegar, salt, pectin, sunflower oil), soya protein, bulgur wheat, green lentils (water, green lentils), aubergine, red kidney beans, chestnuts, pecan nuts (3%), pistachio nuts(3%), walnuts (3%), onion, chickpeas, lemon juice, sunflower seeds, breadcumbs (fortified wheat flour (wheat flour, calcium carbonate, iron, niacin, thiamin), sunflower oil, salt, yeast, rosemary), orange juice, rapeseed oil, yeast extract, sunflower oil, garlic, smoked paprika, black pepper, salt
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. May contain: peanuts, may contain other nuts and sesame.
Typical values as prepared. Contains 4 Servings
|Typical values||PER 100g||per 1/4 pack|
|Of which Saturates||1.2g||1.9 g|
|Of which Sugars||5.3g||8.4 g|
- United Kingdom
- This product may contain Peanuts, Peanut Oil or Derivatives
- This product may contain Other Nuts, Nut Oils or derivatives
- This product may contain Sesame Seeds, Sesame Oil or Derivatives
- This product contains cereals containing Gluten
- This product contains Soya, Unrefined soya oil or Derivatives
- This product contains Nuts, Nut Oils or Derivatives
- This product contains Sulphur Dioxide or Sulphites (> 10mg/kg total SO2)
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
- This product contains Additives
- This product contains Preservatives
- This product is suitable for Vegetarians
- This product is suitable for Vegans
Preheat oven. Remove the film lid from the tray. Remove the sachet of drizzle. Completely cover the tray with tin foil. Place the covered tray on a preheated baking tray in the centre of the oven. After 15 minutes remove from the oven and take off the foil. Put the uncovered tray back in the oven and continue to cook for a further 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to stand for 1 minute. Gently turn the tray upside down on a serving dish and allow the nut roast to slip out. Dress with the drizzle. Do not reheat once cooled. (Time 25 minutes, Oven: 200°C, Fan: 180°C, Gas: Gas Mark Gas 6)
|leaflet||Paper & card|
|label-glued||Paper & card|
|sachet||Plastic - Other|
|tray||Plastic - PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate)|
|carton||Paper & card|
|film||Plastic - PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate)|
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.