Quantity of Victoria Four Tier Cheese Cake in trolley 0
- 14 days notice Requires
- This product is available between 27th January and 9th April
A selection of cheeseboard cheeses, ready to stack for a savoury cake. Perfect for weddings, dinner parties or family get-togethers, it includes:
- Cambozola 2.25kg: A delicious German cheese made with pasteurised cow's milk. A combination of a French soft-ripened triple cream cheese and Italian Gorgonzola. Often marketed as ‘Blue Brie’ it has a gentle blue taste and is a perfect blend of sweet and savoury.
- Cricket St Thomas Brie 1kg: Made in Somerset using local pasteurised cow’s milk, this is a mild and creamy cheese with a soft edible white rind. A British alternative to the famous French classic, with a notable flavour difference which is the result of its local milk.
- Cornish Yarg 1.7kg: A popular cheese made in Cornwall. Yarg is ‘gray’ backwards, the surname of the family who provided the cheese recipe. Made with pasteurised cow’s milk, this cheese is covered in green edible nettles, hand-picked and steamed. The texture is moist and crumbly and the taste is fresh and lemony with mushroom hints.
- Godminster Waxed Heart 200g: A creamy Cheddar made to a 90-year-old recipe, using pasteurised organic cow’s milk. The distinctive burgundy wax helps to keep this creamy, smooth cheese moist. Looks wonderful as the top layer of any cheese cake.
Decorate your cake with dried and fresh fruit, figs, dried and fresh herbs and flowers. Eat simply with biscuits, breads, fruit and chutney. Add cold meats and olives for more of a meal.
This cake works well accompanied by red or white wine, Champagne, cider, beer or sparkling water.
Height 21cm, diameter 24cm.
- Waitrose own label
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.