Quantity of Vitabiotics capsules cardioace in trolley 0
. *NRV - Nutrient Reference Value, µg - microgram, mg - milligram, IU - International Units
|Typical values||Av. per tablet||% EC NRV*|
|Vitamin D||20µg||400 µg|
|Vitamin E||40mg?-TE||333 mg?-TE|
|Vitamin C||80mg||100 mg|
|Vitamin B6||8mg||571 mg|
|Folic Acid||200µg||100 µg|
|Vitamin B12||20µg||800 µg|
Preparation and Usage
Directions One tablet per day with your main meal. Swallow with water or a cold drink. Not to be chewed. To be taken on a full stomach. Do not exceed the recommended intake. A regular intake is recommended. This comprehensive formula replaces other Cardioace®supplements and multivitamins. There is no need to take an additional multivitamin.
- Made in Britain
- Not Tested on Animals
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- No salt
- Free From Gluten
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Preservatives
- Free From Yeast
- Cardioace�includes thiamin (vitamin B1), which contributes to normal heart function while magnesium and vitamin D contribute to normal muscle function. Magnesium also contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamins B6, B12 and folic acid contribute to the maintenance of normal red blood cell formation as well as normal homocysteine metabolism
- Garlic extract contributes to normal circulation while vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels
- Food Supplement<br>Food supplements must not be replace a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.<br>As with other food supplements, seek professional advice before using if you are under medical supervision, pregnant, breast-feeding or suffer from food allergies.
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.