Quantity of Vitabiotics capsules cardioace in trolley 0
. *NRV - Nutrient Reference Value, µg - microgram, mg - milligram, IU - International Units
|Typical values||Av. per Tablet|
Preparation and Usage
Directions One tablet per day with your main meal. Swallow with water or a cold drink. Not to be chewed. To be taken on a full stomach. Do not exceed the recommended intake. A regular intake is recommended. This comprehensive formula replaces other Cardioace® multivitamins. There is no need to take an additional multivitamin.
- Made in Britain
- Not Tested on Animals
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Made in a site that may handle nuts
- Made in a site that may handle Nuts
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Preservatives
- Free From Yeast
- Folic acid contributes to normal blood cell formation
- Vitamins B6 & B12 contribute to normal homocysteine metabolism
- Cardioace® includes thiamin (vitamin B1), which contributes to normal heart function while magnesium and vitamin D contribute to normal muscle function
- Magnesium also contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Witamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels
- Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.<br>As with other food supplements, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using if you are under medical supervision, taking cholesterol lowering medication, have epilepsy, a thyroid condition, haemochromatosis, suffer from food allergies, or are allergic to any of the ingredients. Not suitable for children.<br><br>This products contains iron, which if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children.
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.