Quantity of Vitabiotics jointace collagen in trolley 0
. * NRV - Nutrient Reference Value, µg - microgram, mg - milligram, IU - International Units, † USP - United States Pharmacopeia
|Typical values||Av. per 2 tablets|
Preparation and Usage
Directions Two tablets per day with your main meal. Swallow with water or a cold drink. Not to be chewed. Do not exceed the recommended intake. Jointace® Collagen contains glucosamine sourced from natural chitin. Diabetics and those using blood thinning medication (e.g. warfarin), should consult their doctor before using this product. This formula replaces other Jointace® supplements. A regular intake is recommended. Jointace® Collagen is recommended with a balanced diet, rich in fish oil. The recommended intake of 2 tablets provides: Glucosamine 592mg, provided by Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCI 1000mg.
- Made in Britain
- Not Tested on Animals
- Free From Gluten
- Free From Lactose
- Made in a site that may handle nuts
- Made in a site that may handle Nuts
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Preservatives
- Free From Yeast
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones and cartilage
- Copper contributes to the maintenance of normal connective tissues
- Vitamin D, zinc and manganese contribute to the maintenance of normal bones
- FOOD SUPPLEMENT<br>Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.<br>As with other food supplements, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using if you are under medical supervision, pregnant, breast-feeding, have epilepsy, suffer from food allergies, or are allergic to any of the ingredients. Not suitable for children.
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.