Quantity of Vitabiotics jointace tablets in trolley 0
. *NRV - Nutrient Reference Value µg - microgram, mg - milligram, IU International Units, † USP - United States Pharmacopeia
|Typical values||Av. per 2 tablets|
Preparation and Usage
Directions Two tablets per day with your main meal. Swallow with water or a cold drink. Not to be chewed. Do not exceed the recommended intake. The recommended intake of 2 tablets provides: Glucosamine 592mg, provided by Glucosamine Sulphate 2KCl 1000mg. This formula replaces other Jointace® supplements. A regular intake is recommended. Jointace® Rose Hip is recommended with a balanced diet, rich in fish oil.
- Made in Britain
- Not Tested on Animals
- Free From Gluten
- Free From Lactose
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Preservatives
- Free From Yeast
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones and cartilage
- Copper contributes to the maintenance of normal connective tissues
- Vitamin D, zinc and manganese contribute to the maintenance of normal bones
- FOOD SUPPLEMENT<br>Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.<br>As with other food supplements, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using if you are under medical supervision, pregnant, breast-feeding, have epilepsy, suffer from food allergies, or are allergic to any of the ingredients.<br>Not suitable for children.<br><br>Jointace® Rose Hip contains glucosamine sourced from natural chitin.<br>Diabetics and those using blood thinning medication (e.g. warfarin), should consult their doctor before using this product.