Quantity of Vitabiotics tablets osteocare original in trolley 0
. * NRV - Nutrient Reference Value, µg - microgram, mg - milligram, IU - International Units, Energy, protein, fat and carbohydrate content negligible
|Typical values||Av. per 2 tablets|
Preparation and Usage
Directions Two tablets per day with your main meal. Swallow with water or a cold drink. Not to be chewed. Do not exceed the recommended intake. Osteocare® can be continued for as long as required.
- Made in Britain
- Not Tested on Animals
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Free From Gluten
- Free From Lactose
- Made in a site that may handle nuts
- Made in a site that may handle Nuts
- Free From Preservatives
- Free From Yeast
- Calcium, magnesium, vitamin D, zinc which contribute to the maintenance of normal bones
- Provides a natural source of calcium carefully balanced with essential magnesium and vitamin D which also contribute to the maintenance of normal muscle function
- Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.<br>As with other food supplements, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using if you are under medical supervision, have epilepsy, suffer from food allergies, or are allergic to any of the ingredients. Not suitable for children.
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.