Quantity of Vitabiotics ultra glucosamine 750mg in trolley 0
. mg - milligram, ††USP - United States Pharmacopeia
|Typical values||Average per 2 Tablets|
Preparation and Usage
Directions One to two tablets per day. Swallow with water or a cold drink and take with a main meal. Not to be chewed. Do not exceed the recommended intake. Can be used in conjunction with any other product in the Vitabiotics range except other supplements containing glucosamine. A regular intake is recommended.
- Made in Britain
- Not Tested on Animals
- Free From Lactose
- Made in a site that may handles nuts
- Made in a site that may handles Nuts
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Free From Yeast
- FOOD SUPPLEMENT<br>Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.<br>As with other food supplements, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using if you are under medical supervision, pregnant, breast-feeding, have epilepsy, or are taking warfarin or other anti-coagulants (blood thinners), suffer from food allergies, or are allergic to any of the ingredients.<br>Not suitable for children.
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.