Quantity of Vitabiotics well kid smart in trolley 0
. *NRV = Nutrient Reference Value, mg = milligram, µg = microgram, IU = International Units
|Typical values||Av. per tablet|
Preparation and Usage
Directions Children (4-12 Years): Chew one tablet daily. Preferably take with a main meal. These chewable tablets are not designed to be swallowed whole. Do not exceed the recommended intake. Do not give to children under 4 years. There is no need to take an additional multivitamin.
- Made in Britain
- Not Tested on Animals
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Free From Lactose
- Made in a site that may handle nuts
- Made in a site that may handle Nuts
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Preservatives
- Free From Yeast
- No salt
- Iron contributes to normal cognitive development of children
- Vitamin D is needed for normal growth and development of bone in children. It also contributes to their normal immune system function
- FOOD SUPPLEMENT with sweeteners.<br>Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.<br>As with other food supplements, consult your doctor or pharmacist before giving to your child if they are under medical supervision, have epilepsy, a thyroid condition, haemochromatosis, suffer from food allergies or are allergic to any of the ingredients.<br><br>This product contains iron, which if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children.
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.