Quantity of Vitabiotics wellwoman in trolley 0
. †NRV - Nutrient Reference Value, µg - microgram, mg - milligram, IU - International Units
|Typical values||Av. per Capsule|
Preparation and Usage
Directions One capsule per day with your main meal. Swallow with water or a cold drink. Not to be chewed. Do not exceed the recommended intake. To be taken on a full stomach. This comprehensive formula replaces other Wellwoman® multivitamins. There is no need to take an additional multivitamin.
- Not Tested on Animals
- Free From Gluten
- Made in a site that may handle nuts
- Made in a site that may handle Nuts
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Preservatives
- Free From Yeast
- No sugar
- Vits B6 & B12 contribute to the normal functioning of the nervous system
- Selenium & zinc contribute to normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity
- Iron which contributes to normal formation of red blood cells & haemoglobin, an important consideration during the monthly cycle
- Vitamin C, iron and copper contribute to normal energy release
- Plus folate and iron which contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin
- Selenium and zinc contribute to the maintenance of normal hair & nails
- FOOD SUPPLEMENT<br>Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.<br>As with other food supplements, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using if you are under medical supervision, pregnant, breast-feeding, have epilepsy, haemochromatosis, suffer from food allergies, or are allergic to any of the ingredients.<br>Not suitable for children.<br><br>As Wellwoman® contains vitamin K, if you are taking oral anticoagulants (e.g. warfarin) do not take these capsules except on the advice of a doctor.<br>This product contains iron, which if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children.
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.