Quantity of Waitrose 1 chicken, ham hock & leek pie in trolley 0
- Suitable for freezing
- Waitrose own label
Per Portion/per 1/3 pack
Allergy Advice For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Typical values as prepared. Contains 3 Servings
|Typical values||per 100g||per 1/3 pack|
|Of which Saturates||8.8g||16.8 g|
|Of which Sugars||1.9g||3.6 g|
- Warning: Although every care is taken to remove bones, some may remain
- This product contains Antioxidants
- This product contains Preservatives
- This product contains Additives
- This product contains Alcohol >= 0.5% abv
- Sulphites and Sulphur Dioxide are present in this product but the total level in the product as sold is less than 10 mg/kg
Preheat oven. Remove all packaging except foil tray. Brush pastry lid with beaten egg or milk. Place directly on shelf in the centre of the oven until golden brown and piping hot throughout. Do not reheat once cooled (Time 25-30 mins, Oven: 200°C, Fan: 180°C, Gas: Gas Mark gas 6)
|case||Paper & card|
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.