Quantity of No.1 Rye and Wheat Dark Sourdough Bread in trolley 0
- Waitrose own label
Per Portion/A serving contains
INGREDIENTS: Rye flour, water, fortified wheat flour (wheat flour, calcium carbonate, iron, niacin, thiamin), molasses, salt.
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. May contain: peanuts, nuts and sesame.
Typical values as sold. Contains 10 Servings
|Typical values||PER 100g||A serving contains|
|Of which Saturates||0.2g||<0.1 g|
|Of which Sugars||2.8g||1.4 g|
- United Kingdom
- To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and small children. This Plastic closure may be harmful if swallowed
- This product contains cereals containing Gluten
- This product may contain Peanuts, Peanut Oil or Derivatives
- This product may contain Nuts, Nut Oils or Derivatives
- This product may contain Sesame Seeds, Sesame Oil or Derivatives
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
- This product contains Additives
- This product is suitable for Vegetarians
- This product is suitable for Vegans
|tray||Plastic - PP (Polypropylene)|
|tape||Plastic - PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)|
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.