Quantity of Waitrose Asian fusion siu mai in trolley 0
- Suitable for freezing
- Waitrose own label
Per Portion/per dumpling
Allergy Advice For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Typical values as prepared. Contains 9 Servings
|Typical values||per 100g||per dumpling|
|Of which Saturates||1.2g||0.2 g|
|Of which Sugars||0.9g||0.2 g|
- Warning: May contain fragments of shell. Filleting removes all major bones: small bones may remain. This product can contain small fibres that come from the ginger
- This product contains Additives
- This product contains Natural Colourings
- This product contains Preservatives
- This product contains Alcohol >= 0.5% abv
- Sulphites and Sulphur Dioxide are present in this product but the total level in the product as sold is less than 10 mg/kg
Microwave ovens vary: refer to handbook. Remove sleeve. Do not pierce film, special film designed for steaming in the microwave. Stand for 1 minute, after heating in microwave. Check food is piping hot, if not reheat for further brief period. Do not reheat. (800W: 1 minute 40 seconds, 900W: 1 minute 40 seconds, 1000W: 1 minute 20 seconds)
Steam. Time: 7 minutes. Remove all packaging. Preheat steamer over a pan of boiling water. Place in steamer and cover. Check food is piping hot, if not reheat for further brief period. Do not reheat.
|film||Plastic - Other|
|shrinkwrap||Plastic - LDPE (Low Density Polyethylene)|
|tray||Plastic - PP (Polypropylene)|
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.