Quantity of Waitrose B Vitamins Tablets in trolley 0
- Waitrose own label
Ascorbic Acid, Dicalcium Phosphate, Cellulose, Magnesium Oxide, Nicotinamide, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Cross-linked Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Riboflavin, Mannitol, Zinc Oxide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Silicon Dioxide, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Colours Titanium Dioxide and Iron Oxides, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12
|Typical values||per tablet|
|Vitamin C||594% of NRV|
|Thiamin||964% of NRV|
|Riboflavin||964% of NRV|
|Niacin||281% of NRV|
|Vitamin B6||529% of NRV|
|Folic Acid||100% of NRV|
|Vitamin B12||340% of NRV|
|Biotin||240% of NRV|
|Pantothenic Acid||345% of NRV|
|Magnesium||25% of NRV|
|Zinc||90% of NRV|
- Statement not required
- This product is suitable for Vegetarians
- This product is suitable for Vegans
- This product contains Additives
- This product contains Natural Colourings
- Do not exceed the suggested daily dose. Do not purchase if seal is broken. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet or healthy lifestyle. Keep out of the sight and reach of children. Not suitable for children under 12 years of age. Women who are pregnant or planning a pregnancy should consult their doctor before taking supplements.
|bottle||Plastic - HDPE|
|label-glued||Paper & card|
|shrinkwrap||Plastic - LDPE|
|cap||Plastic - PP|
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.