Quantity of Waitrose Brioche Bread & Butter Pudding in trolley 0
- Waitrose own label
Per Portion/PER 1/4 PUDDING
INGREDIENTS: skimmed milk, free range whole egg, whipping cream (milk), brioche (16%) (wheat flour, free range whole egg, granulated white sugar, concentrated butter (milk), crème fraîche (milk), water, yeast, flavouring, salt, emulsifiers (mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, sodium stearoyl-2-lactylate), colour (carotenes), rye flour, milk whey powder, wheatgerm), caster sugar, sultanas (4%), demerara sugar, unsalted butter (milk) (1.5%), lemon zest, vanilla extract, ground mixed spice (coriander seeds, cloves, cinnamon, cassia, nutmeg).
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. May contain: nuts and mustard.
Typical values as prepared. Contains 4 Servings
|Typical values||PER 100G||PER 1/4 PUDDING|
|Of which Saturates||9.9g||11.7 g|
|Of which Sugars||22.8g||27.1 g|
- United Kingdom
- This product contains cereals containing Gluten
- This product contains Egg and Egg products
- This product contains Milk, Milk products, lactose
- This product may contain Nuts, Nut Oils or Derivatives
- This product may contain Mustard, Mustard Oil or Derivatives
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
- This product contains Additives
- This product contains Natural Colourings
- This product contains Natural Flavourings
- This product is suitable for Vegetarians
Preheat oven. Remove foil tray from carton. Place on a baking tray in centre of oven. Stand for 1 minute before serving. Do not reheat once cooled. (Time 18-20 mins, Oven: 180°C, Fan: 160°C, Gas: Gas Mark Gas 4)
|tape||Plastic - PP (Polypropylene)|
|wrap||Plastic - Other|
|label-glued||Paper & card|
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.