Quantity of Waitrose Chocolate Coconut in trolley 0
- Waitrose own label
Per Portion/A serving contains
INGREDIENTS: White chocolate (56%) (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, emulsifier (soya lecithin) flavouring), dark chocolate (31%) (cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, emulsifier (soya lecithin) flavouring), desiccated coconut (12%), flavouring.
Fairtrade Cocoa: The fairtrade cocoa may be mixed with non-certified cocoa, on a mass balance basis. Visit info.fairtrade.net/sourcing
For allergens see ingredients in bold. May contain: cereals containing gluten and nuts.
Typical values as sold. Contains 1 Servings
|Typical values||PER 100g||A serving contains|
|Of which Saturates||22.6g||22.6 g|
|Of which Sugars||42.9g||42.9 g|
- United Kingdom
- This product may contain cereals containing Gluten
- This product may contain Nuts, Nut Oils or Derivatives
- This product contains Soya, Unrefined soya oil or Derivatives
- This product contains Milk, Milk products, lactose
- For allergens see ingredients in bold.
- This product contains Additives
- This product contains Natural Flavourings
- This product is suitable for Vegetarians
|tamper evident seal||Plastic - PP (Polypropylene)|
|Cardboard Outer Case||Paper & card|
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.