Quantity of Waitrose Cooks' Ingredients Japanese rice vinegar in trolley 0
- Waitrose own label
Typical values as consumed
|Typical values||per 100ml|
|Of which Saturates||0gg|
|Of which Sugars||0gg|
- This product has been prepared on a site that handles nuts and/or peanuts and/or sesame seeds or their oils as an ingredient
- This product has been prepared on a site that handles shellfish, crustacean / molluscs
- Sulphites and Sulphur Dioxide are present in this product but the total level in the product as sold is less than 10 mg/kg
- This product is suitable for Vegetarians
- This product is suitable for Vegans
|shrinkwrap||Plastic - LDPE (Low Density Polyethylene)|
|cap||Plastic - LDPE (Low Density Polyethylene)|
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.