Quantity of Waitrose Cooks' Ingredients mirin rice wine in trolley 0
- Waitrose own label
Maize glucose syrup, water, rice, alcohol, corn syrup
Alcohol 14% ABV
Typical values as consumed
|Typical values||per 100ml|
|Of which Saturates||0gg|
|Of which Sugars||34.7g|
- Contains alcohol
- This product has been prepared on a site that handles nuts and/or peanuts and/or sesame seeds or their oils as an ingredient
- This product has been prepared on a site that handles shellfish, crustacean / molluscs
- This product contains Alcohol >= 0.5% abv
- Sulphites and Sulphur Dioxide are present in this product but the total level in the product as sold is less than 10 mg/kg
- This product is suitable for Vegetarians
- This product is suitable for Vegans
|shrinkwrap||Plastic - LDPE (Low Density Polyethylene)|
|cap||Plastic - LDPE (Low Density Polyethylene)|
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.