Quantity of Waitrose Cooks' Ingredients sundried tomato paste in trolley 0
- Waitrose own label
Per Portion/per 30g serving
Typical values. Contains 6 Servings
|Typical values||per 100g||per 30g serving|
|Of which Saturates||6.5g||2.0 g|
|Of which Sugars||3.2g||1.0 g|
- This product has been prepared on a site that handles shellfish, crustacean / molluscs
- This product contains Additives
- This product contains Antioxidants
- Sulphites and Sulphur Dioxide are present in this product but the total level in the product as sold is less than 10 mg/kg
- This product is suitable for Vegetarians
Recipe suggestion: …Use to add a kick to casseroles, stews, soup and sauces. Stir into mayonnaise and add prawns for a tasty sandwich filling
|label- loose||Plastic - Other|
|wrap||Low Density Polyethyene|
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.