Quantity of Waitrose crispy seaweed in trolley 0
- Suitable for freezing
- Waitrose own label
Per Portion/PER 1/2 PACK
INGREDIENTS: Spring greens, rapeseed oil, sugar, fennel, salt, cassia, star anise, clove, ground ginger.
May contain: peanuts, nuts and sesame.
Typical values as prepared. Contains 2 Servings
|Typical values||PER 100g||PER 1/2 PACK|
|Of which Saturates||5.2g||1.6 g|
|Of which Sugars||4.5g||1.4 g|
- United Kingdom
- This product may contain Peanuts, Peanut Oil or Derivatives
- This product may contain Nuts, Nut Oils or Derivatives
- This product may contain Sesame Seeds, Sesame Oil or Derivatives
- This product contains Sulphur Dioxide or Sulphites (> 10mg/kg total SO2)
- This product contains Additives
- This product contains Preservatives
- This product is suitable for Vegetarians
- This product is suitable for Vegans
Preheat oven. Remove all packaging and evenly spread the seaweed onto a baking tray and place in centre of oven. Stand for 1 minute. (Time 3 mins, Oven: 190°C, Fan: 170°C, Gas: Gas Mark 5)
Preheat oven. Remove all packaging and evenly spread the seaweed onto a baking tray and place in centre of oven. Stand for 1 minute. (Time 6 mins, Oven: 190°C, Fan: 170°C, Gas: Gas Mark 5)
|absorbent pad||Mixed Material|
|film||Plastic - Other|
|tray||Plastic - PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate)|
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.