Quantity of Waitrose Duchy Organic sweet potatoes in trolley 0
- Waitrose own label
Per Portion/per serving
Typical Values as sold. Contains . Servings
|Typical values||per 100g||per serving|
|Of which Saturates||0.1g|
|Of which Saturates||trace g|
|Of which Sugars||5.7g||4.6 g|
- This product is suitable for Vegans
- This product is suitable for Vegetarians
- Suitable for those avoiding Milk
- Suitable for those avoiding Soya
- Suitable for those avoiding Gluten
- Suitable for those avoiding Egg
- Suitable for those avoiding Nuts and peanuts
- Wash before use Warning: Plastic bags can be dangerous. To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and small children.
Preheat oven, remove all packaging, peel, dice and wash thoroughly. Cut the potatoes into even sized pieces. Parboil for 10 minutes. Drain then shake the pan to roughen the surfaces of the potatoes. Heat 4tbsp of vegetable oil in a roasting tin. Add
(Time 20 - 30 mins Oven: 220°C, Fan: Fan 200°C, Gas: Gas Mark Gas 7)
MASH- Remove all packaging. Peel, dice and wash thoroughly. Place in pan of boiling water and cook until sweet potatoes are soft, place sweet potatoes in a bowl add butter, season, and mash until smooth. (Time 15-20)
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.