Quantity of Waitrose Good To Go nutty & seedy flapjack in trolley 0
- Waitrose own label
Per Portion/per bar
Allergy Advice For allergens see ingredients in bold May also contain other nuts and peanuts.
Typical values as sold. Contains 1 Servings
|Typical values||per 100g||per bar|
|Of which Saturates||10.9g||6.7 g|
|Of which Sugars||29.5g||18.3 g|
- The oats used in this product have been carefully produced to make sure that they are free from cross contamination by other gluten containing grains. Most people with coeliac disease can tolerate pure oats. However, as they contain a protein called avenin, which is similar to gluten, you should add them to your diet slowly, especially if you are newly diagnosed
- This product contains Additives
- This product contains Preservatives
- Sulphites and Sulphur Dioxide are present in this product but the total level in the product as sold is less than 10 mg/kg
- This product is suitable for Vegetarians
|film||Plastic - PP (Polypropylene)|
|tape||Plastic - PP (Polypropylene)|
|case||Paper & card|
|wrap||Plastic - LDPE (Low Density Polyethylene)|
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.