Quantity of GOOD TO GO ham hock, egg & potato salad in trolley 0
- Service counter
- Waitrose own label
Per Portion/PER PACK
INGREDIENTS: Ham hock (15%) (pork hock, salt, antioxidant sodium ascorbate, preservative sodium nitrite and potassium nitrate), free range whole egg (15%), potatoes, baby plum tomatoes, cucumber, lambs lettuce, peas, green beans, rapeseed oil, water, spinach, red chard, onions, greek style yogurt (milk), wildflower honey, white wine vinegar, lemon juice, spirit vinegar, mustard powder, pasteurised free range egg yolk, salt, mustard seeds, chives, yellow mustard seeds, sugar, cornflour, mustard flour, citrus fibre, mustard husk, rice starch, dried free range egg white, potato fibre, allspice, caramelised sugar, onion powder, cinnamon, turmeric, sunflower oil, basil, clove, ginger.
Allergy Advice For allergens see ingredients in bold May also contain nuts, peanuts and sesame. May contain: peanuts, nuts and sesame.
Typical values as prepared. Contains 1 Servings
|Typical values||PER 100g||PER PACK|
|Of which Saturates||1.4g||3.9 g|
|Of which Sugars||2.3g||6.4 g|
- United Kingdom
- This product may contain Nuts, Nut Oils or Derivatives
- This product may contain Peanuts, Peanut Oil or Derivatives
- This product contains Egg and Egg products
- This product may contain Sesame Seeds, Sesame Oil or Derivatives
- This product contains Mustard, Mustard Oil or Derivatives
- This product contains Sulphur Dioxide or Sulphites (> 10mg/kg total SO2)
- This product contains Milk, Milk products, lactose
- Allergy Advice For allergens see ingredients in bold May also contain nuts, peanuts and sesame.
- This product has been prepared on a site that handles shellfish, crustacean / molluscs
- This product has been prepared on a site that handles nuts and/or peanuts and/or sesame seeds or their oils as an ingredient
- This product contains Additives
- This product contains Antioxidants
- This product contains Preservatives
- Sulphites and Sulphur Dioxide are present in this product but the total level in the product as sold is less than 10 mg/kg
|film||Plastic - PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate)|
|carton||Paper & card|
|tray||Plastic - PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate)|
|pot||Plastic - PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate)|
|label-glued||Paper & card|
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.