Quantity of Waitrose Multivitamins in trolley 0
- Waitrose own label
|Typical values||per tablet|
|Vitamin A||800µg RE|
|Vitamin A||100% of NRV|
|Vitamin D||100% of NRV|
|Vitamin E||12.0mg a-TE|
|Vitamin E||100% of NRV|
|Vitamin C||100% of NRV|
|Thiamin||100% of NRV|
|Riboflavin||100% of NRV|
|Niacin||100% of NRV|
|Vitamin B6||100% of NRV|
|Folic Acid||100% of NRV|
|Vitamin B12||100% of NRV|
|Pantothenic Acid||100% of NRV|
- Produced in Statement not required
- This product is suitable for Vegetarians
- This product contains Additives
- This product contains Antioxidants
- This product contains Natural Colourings
- Do not exceed the suggested daily dose. Do not purchase if seal is broken. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet or healthy lifestyle. Store in a cool dry place out of the sight and reach of children. Not suitable for children under 12 years of age. This product contains Vitamin A. Women who are pregnant or planning a pregnancy should consult their doctor before taking supplements.
|shrinkwrap||Plastic - LDPE|
|label-glued||Paper & card|
|cap||Plastic - PP|
|bottle||Plastic - HDPE|
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.