Quantity of Waitrose pilau basmati microwaveable rice in trolley 0
- Waitrose own label
Typical values This pack provides 2 servings. Contains 2 Servings
|Typical values||per 100g||per 1/2 pack|
|Of which Saturates||0.1g||0.2 g|
|Of which Sugars||0.8g||1.0 g|
- Produced in the UK
- This product is suitable for Vegetarians
- This product is suitable for Vegans
- Suitable for those avoiding Nuts and peanuts
- Suitable for those avoiding Milk
- Suitable for those avoiding Soya
- Suitable for those avoiding Gluten
- Suitable for those avoiding Egg
- This product contains Natural Flavourings
- This product contains Additives
- Warning: Be careful of steam released from pouch
Microwave ovens vary: refer to handbook Gently squeeze pouch before opening to separate grains. Cut or tear a 2cm vent at the top corner of the pouch. Place pouch upright in the microwave and cook on full power. Allow to stand for 30 seconds before opening fully. Pour out the rice, fluff up with a fork and serve hot. Check food is piping hot (650W: 2 mins, 750W: 1½ mins, 850W: 1½ mins)
|case||Composite Carton e.g Tetra pak|
|wrap||Plastic - LDPE|
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.