Quantity of Waitrose Toffee Hot Cross Buns in trolley 0
- Waitrose own label
Per Portion/A serving contains
INGREDIENTS: fortified wheat flour (wheat flour, calcium carbonate, iron, niacin, thiamin), toffee fudge pieces (20%) (sugar, sweetened condensed skimmed milk, wheat glucose syrup and/or maize glucose syrup, coconut oil, stabilisers (pectin, sodium alginate), water, cornflour, flavouring), water, yeast, invert sugar syrup, milk whey powder, wheat dextrose, wheat gluten, molasses, emulsifier (mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids), salt, potato starch, flavouring, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil, flour treatment agent (ascorbic acid), maize starch.
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. May contain: nuts and sesame.
Typical values as sold. Contains 4 Servings
|Typical values||PER 100g||A serving contains|
|Of which Saturates||2.1g||1.5 g|
|Of which Sugars||16.8g||11.8 g|
- United Kingdom
- This product may contain Nuts, Nut Oils or Derivatives
- This product may contain Sesame Seeds, Sesame Oil or Derivatives
- This product contains cereals containing Gluten
- This product contains Milk, Milk products, lactose
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
- This product contains Additives
- This product contains Natural Flavourings
- This product is suitable for Vegetarians
|film||Plastic - Other|
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.