Quantity of Waitrose Tomato & Mozzarella Side Salad in trolley 0
- Waitrose own label
Per Portion/Per Pack
INGREDIENTS: Mozzarella cheese (milk) (28%), orange baby plum tomatoes (16%), red baby plum tomatoes (16%), Escarlata® lettuce, radicchio, rocket, balsamic vinegar (wine vinegar, grape must concentrate, cooked grape must), spinach, rapeseed oil, water, extra virgin olive oil (2%), honey, mustard seeds, salt, spirit vinegar, black pepper.
For allergens see ingredients in bold. May contain: peanuts, nuts and sesame.
Typical values as prepared. Contains 1 Servings
|Typical values||PER 100g||Per Pack|
|Of which Saturates||4.5g||8.3 g|
|Of which Sugars||3.1g||5.7 g|
- United Kingdom
- This product may contain Peanuts, Peanut Oil or Derivatives
- This product may contain Nuts, Nut Oils or Derivatives
- This product may contain Sesame Seeds, Sesame Oil or Derivatives
- This product contains Milk, Milk products, lactose
- This product contains Mustard, Mustard Oil or Derivatives
- This product contains Sulphur Dioxide or Sulphites (> 10mg/kg total SO2)
- For allergens see ingredients in bold.
- This product contains Additives
- This product contains Preservatives
- This product is suitable for Vegetarians
|tray||Plastic - PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate)|
|label-glued||Plastic - PP (Polypropylene)|
|insert||Plastic - PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate)|
|film||Plastic - PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate)|
|pot||Plastic - PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate)|
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.