Quantity of Waitrose Unicorn cupcakes in trolley 0
- Waitrose own label
Per Portion/A serving contains
INGREDIENTS: sugar, water, fortified wheat flour (wheat flour, calcium carbonate, iron, niacin, thiamin), butter (milk), rapeseed oil, dried buttermilk, dried free range whole egg, emulsifiers (mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, sodium stearoyl-2-lactylate), raising agents (disodium diphosphate, potassium bicarbonate), preservative (potassium sorbate), salt, milk whey powder, wheat glucose syrup, spirulina extract, colours (beetroot, titanium dioxide, iron oxide, paprika, anthocyanins), maize starch, vanilla extract, stabilisers (tragacanth, xanthan gum, acacia gum), fruit and vegetable concentrates (radish, apple, blackcurrant, sweet potato, carrot, cherry), shea oil, coconut oil, potato starch, glazing agents (shellac, beeswax), rice flour, cocoa butter, palm oil, humectant (vegetable glycerine), tapioca starch, lemon juice from concentrate, hibiscus extract.
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. May contain: peanuts and nuts.
. Contains 9 Servings
|Typical values||PER 100g||A serving contains|
|Of which Saturates||8.5g||1.7 g|
|Of which Sugars||41.4g||8.3 g|
- United Kingdom
- This product is sold open in a Waitrose branch
- This product is suitable for Vegetarians
- This product may contain Peanuts, Peanut Oil or Derivatives
- This product may contain Nuts, Nut Oils or Derivatives
- This product contains cereals containing Gluten
- This product contains Egg and Egg products
- This product contains Milk, Milk products, lactose
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
- This product contains Additives
- This product contains Natural Colourings
- This product contains Natural Flavourings
- This product contains Preservatives
|film||Plastic - Other|
|tray||Plastic - PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate)|
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.