Quantity of Waitrose Vegan Beet Wellington in trolley 0
- Suitable for freezing
- Waitrose own label
Per Portion/A serving contains
INGREDIENTS: Beetroot (31%), fortified wheat flour (wheat flour, calcium carbonate, iron, niacin, thiamin), palm oil, water, button mushrooms (8%), rapeseed oil, white onions, chestnuts, balsamic vinegar of Modena (wine vinegar, grape must concentrate, colour (sulphite ammonia caramel)), salt, white wine, mushroom stock (mushroom concentrate, salt, dried mushrooms, modified maize starch), thyme, garlic purée, cornflour, beetroot powder, porcini mushroom powder, yeast, turmeric extract, sunflower oil, caramelised sugar, colour (paprika extract).
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. May contain: peanuts, nuts and sesame.
Typical values as prepared. Contains 2 Servings
|Typical values||PER 100g||A serving contains|
|Of which Saturates||5.5g||10.2 g|
|Of which Sugars||5.3g||9.9 g|
- This product contains cereals containing Gluten
- This product may contain Sesame Seeds, Sesame Oil or Derivatives
- This product may contain Nuts, Nut Oils or Derivatives
- This product may contain Peanuts, Peanut Oil or Derivatives
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
- This product contains Sulphur Dioxide or Sulphites (> 10mg/kg total SO2)
- This product contains Alcohol >= 1.2% abv
- This product contains Artificial Colourings (incl. NI)
- This product contains Natural Colourings
- This product contains Additives
- This product contains Preservatives
- This product contains Alcohol >= 0.5% abv
- This product is suitable for Vegetarians
- This product is suitable for Vegans
Preheat oven. Remove wellingtons and parchment paper from foil tray and place them on a baking tray in the centre of the oven. Stand for 3 minutes before serving. Do not reheat once cooled. All appliances vary. This is a guide only. (Time 25 minutes, Oven: 200°C, Fan: 180°C, Gas: Gas Mark 6)
|Label||Paper & card|
|film||Plastic - PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate)|
|insert||Paper & card|
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.