Quantity of Waitrose Vegan Root en Croute in trolley 0
- Suitable for freezing
- Waitrose own label
Per Portion/Per 1/2 pack
INGREDIENTS: Fortified wheat flour (wheat flour, calcium carbonate, iron, niacin, thiamin), soya drink (water, soya protein isolate, stabilisers (wheat maltodextrin, guar gum, carrageenan, xanthan gum), sunflower oil, flavouring, emulsifier (mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids), salt), palm oil, carrots (12%), water, spinach (4%), rapeseed oil, salt, lemon juice, smoked paprika, white wine vinegar, smoked water, cornflour, dried yeast, glucose, fructose, sunflower oil, horseradish, sugar, dill, black pepper, turmeric, lemon concentrate, preservatives (sodium metabisulphite, potassium metabisulphite), acidity regulator (citric acid), lemon oil.
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. May contain: peanuts, nuts and sesame.
Typical values as prepared. Contains 2 Servings
|Typical values||PER 100g||Per 1/2 pack|
|Of which Saturates||7.9g||12.4 g|
|Of which Sugars||3.1g||4.9 g|
- This product may contain Peanuts, Peanut Oil or Derivatives
- This product may contain Nuts, Nut Oils or Derivatives
- This product may contain Sesame Seeds, Sesame Oil or Derivatives
- This product contains cereals containing Gluten
- This product contains Soya, Unrefined soya oil or Derivatives
- This product contains Sulphur Dioxide or Sulphites (> 10mg/kg total SO2)
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
- This product contains Additives
- This product contains Natural Flavourings
- This product contains Preservatives
- This product is suitable for Vegetarians
- This product is suitable for Vegans
Preheat oven. Remove sleeve and film. Remove en croutes and parchment paper from foil tray and place them on a baking tray in the centre of the oven. Stand for 3 minutes. Check food is piping hot. Do not reheat once cooled. All cooking appliances vary. This is a guide only. (Time 25 Minutes, Oven: 220, Fan: 200, Gas: Gas Mark 7)
|film||Plastic - PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate)|
|paper||Paper & card|
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.