Quantity of Waitrose Vegan Sweet Potato Katsu Curry with Sticky Rice in trolley 0
- Suitable for freezing
- Waitrose own label
Per Portion/PER PACK
INGREDIENTS: Cooked sticky rice (water, long grain rice, rapeseed oil, pandan leaf, salt, whole lime leaf), sweet potato (18%), water, fortified wheat flour (wheat flour, calcium carbonate, iron, niacin, thiamin), rapeseed oil, green soya beans, onion, coconut extract, sugar, garlic purée, shredded ginger, apple purée, cornflour, ginger purée, desiccated coconut, spirit vinegar, red radish, tomato paste, salt, ground coriander, dried potato, turmeric, carrot concentrate, demerara sugar, lemon juice, onion concentrate, mustard powder, lentil flour, yeast, wheat gluten, leek concentrate, cumin, fenugreek, chilli powder, fermented soya bean, wheat, rice flour, colour (beetroot red), white pepper, ground ginger, fennel, paprika, nutmeg, mushroom extract, sunflower oil.
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. May contain: peanuts, nuts and sesame.
Typical values as prepared. Contains 1 Servings
|Typical values||PER 100g||PER PACK|
|Of which Saturates||1.2g||4.3 g|
|Of which Sugars||4.2g||15.2 g|
- Whole lime leaves and pandan leaf fragments may be present
- This product may contain Peanuts, Peanut Oil or Derivatives
- This product may contain Nuts, Nut Oils or Derivatives
- This product may contain Sesame Seeds, Sesame Oil or Derivatives
- This product contains cereals containing Gluten
- This product contains Soya, Unrefined soya oil or Derivatives
- This product contains Mustard, Mustard Oil or Derivatives
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
- This product contains Additives
- This product contains Natural Colourings
- This product is suitable for Vegetarians
- This product is suitable for Vegans
- (Time -, Oven: -, Fan: -, Gas: Gas Mark -)
Microwave ovens vary: refer to handbook. …Remove sleeve and peel back film. Remove sweet potatoes for oven heating as above. Re-cover and place tray on a microwaveable plate and heat. Stir halfway through. Re-cover and continue heating. Heat until piping hot. Stand for 1 minute. Stir before serving with oven cooked sweet potatoes. (800W: 3 mins, 900W: 2 mins 20 secs, 1000W: 2 mins)
Oven cook sweet potatoes only. Preheat oven. Remove sleeve and peel back film. Remove sweet potatoes and place on a baking tray in centre of oven. Turn halfway through. Heat until piping hot. Stand for 1 minute. (Time 18 mins, Oven: 200°C, Fan: 180°C, Gas: Gas Mark 6)
- (800W: -, 900W: -, 1000W: -)
|tray||Plastic - PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate)|
|film||Plastic - Other|
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.