Quantity of Waitrose Vegan Voussaka in trolley 0
- Suitable for freezing
- Waitrose own label
Per Portion/A serving contains
INGREDIENTS: Water, potatoes (10%), aubergine (8%), coconut milk (water, coconut milk, concentrated grape juice, acidity regulator (calcium phosphates), emulsifier (sucrose esters of fatty acids), salt, colour (carotenes), Vitamin D, Vitamin B12), tomatoes, sunflower oil, passata, butternut squash, mushrooms, cauliflower florets, red wine, tomato paste, lentils, soya protein (2%) (soya protein concentrate, barley malt extract), fortified wheat flour (wheat flour, calcium carbonate, iron, niacin, thiamin), onions, modified maize starch, sun dried tomato, sugar, salt, dried porcini mushrooms, garlic purée, lemon juice from concentrate, basil, oregano, parsley, dried red bell peppers, balsamic vinegar (red wine vinegar, concentrated grape must, sulphur dioxide), spirit vinegar, yeast extract, black pepper, barley malt extract, flavourings, brown mustard seeds, potato maltodextrin, rosemary, extra virgin olive oil, potato starch, onion powder, dextrose, garlic, acidity regulator (citric acid), white pepper, parsnip, dried parsley, preservatives (potassium metabisulphite, sodium metabisulphite, sulphur dioxide), lovage extract, lovage, turmeric powder, white pepper powder, garlic powder, mace, ground nutmeg, yeast.
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. May contain: peanuts, nuts and sesame.
Typical values as prepared. Contains 1 Servings
|Typical values||PER 100g||A serving contains|
|Of which Saturates||0.7g||2.6 g|
|Of which Sugars||3.1g||11.4 g|
- Although every care has been taken to remove stones, some may remain
- This product may contain Peanuts, Peanut Oil or Derivatives
- This product may contain Nuts, Nut Oils or Derivatives
- This product may contain Sesame Seeds, Sesame Oil or Derivatives
- This product contains cereals containing Gluten
- This product contains Soya, Unrefined soya oil or Derivatives
- This product contains Mustard, Mustard Oil or Derivatives
- This product contains Sulphur Dioxide or Sulphites (> 10mg/kg total SO2)
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
- This product contains Additives
- This product contains Natural Colourings
- This product contains Natural Flavourings
- This product contains Preservatives
- This product contains Alcohol >= 0.5% abv
- This product contains Alcohol >= 1.2% abv
- This product is suitable for Vegetarians
- This product is suitable for Vegans
Microwave ovens vary: refer to handbook. Remove sleeve and pierce film. Place on a microwaveable plate. Allow to stand for 1 minute. Check food is piping hot. Do not reheat once cooled. (800W: 12 mins, 900W: 11 mins, 1000W: 10 mins)
For best results oven heat. Preheat oven. Remove outer packaging and film from the tray. Place on a baking tray in the centre of the oven. Stand for 1 minute. …Check food is piping hot. Do not reheat once cooled. All cooking appliances vary. This is a guide only. (Time 45 mins, Oven: 200, Fan: 180, Gas: Gas Mark 6)
|film||Plastic - PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate)|
|Case Label||Plastic film and paper label|
|tray||Plastic - PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate)|
|Cardboard Outer Case||Card|
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.