Quantity of Waitrose vintage English cider in trolley 0
- Waitrose own label
Per Portion/per 284 ml glass
Typical values. 2.0
|Typical values||per 100ml||per 284 ml glass|
Alcohol by volume: 7.3%
- This product contains Sulphur Dioxide or Sulphites (> 10mg/kg total SO2)
- This product contains Additives
- This product contains Antioxidants
- This product contains Preservatives
- This product contains Alcohol > 0.5%
- Sulphites and Sulphur Dioxide are present in this product but the total level in the product as sold is less than 10 mg/kg
- This product is suitable for Vegetarians
|wrap||Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE)|
|label-glued||Plastic - PP (Polypropylene)|
|shrinkwrap||Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE)|
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.