Quantity of Waitrose vintage English Perry in trolley 0
Perry trophy and gold medal winner at the International Cider Challenge 2016. Made from English perry pears that have been grown in the region since Norman times, this is fermented and matured in old oak vats. It has baked fruit flavours and a hint of ruby grapefruit and spice. Perfect with creamy cheeses.
- Waitrose own label
Per Portion/per 284 ml glass
Typical values as consumed. Contains 2 Servings
|Typical values||per 100ml||per 284 ml glass|
Alcohol by volume: 8%
- United Kingdom
- This product contains Sulphur Dioxide or Sulphites (> 10mg/kg total SO2)
- This product contains Additives
- This product contains Antioxidants
- This product contains Preservatives
- This product contains Alcohol >= 1.2% abv
- This product contains Alcohol > 0.5%
- This product is suitable for Vegetarians
- This product is suitable for Vegans
|label-glued||Plastic - PP (Polypropylene)|
|shrinkwrap||Plastic - LDPE (Low Density Polyethylene)|
|wrap||Plastic - HDPE (High Density Polyethylene)|
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.