Quantity of Waitrose Vitamin C & Zinc in trolley 0
- Waitrose own label
Ascorbic Acid, Dicalcium Phosphate, Zinc Oxide, Cellulose, Cross-linked Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide
|Typical values||per tablet|
|Vitamin C||125% of NRV|
|Zinc||150% of NRV|
- Produced in Statement not required
- This product is suitable for Vegetarians
- This product is suitable for Vegans
- This product contains Additives
- Do not exceed the suggested daily dose. Do not purchase if seal is broken. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet or healthy lifestyle. Keep out of the sight and reach of children. Not suitable for children under 12 years of age. Women who are pregnant or planning a pregnancy should consult their doctor before taking supplements.
|shrinkwrap||Plastic - LDPE|
|bottle||Plastic - HDPE|
|cap||Plastic - PP|
|label-glued||Paper & card|
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.