Quantity of Wellbaby Multi-Vitamin Drops in trolley 0
. ‡NRV = Nutrient Reference Value, µg = microgram, mg = milligram, IU = International Units
|Typical values||Av. per 1 ml|
Preparation and Usage
Directions Give 0.5ml Twice daily as marked on the syringe. Do not give more than the recommended amount. For babies from 4 to 12 months. This comprehensive formula replaces other Wellbaby supplements and multivitamins. There is no need to take an additional multivitamin. Instructions for Measuring Syringe 1. Insert syringe into bottle, then hold upside down. 2. Draw out 0.5ml liquid as marked on syringe. 3. Carefully administer drops onto baby's tongue. Rinse and dry syringe after use. Do not use in steam steriliser. Shake well before use. Syringe included. If desired, Wellbaby Drops may be given immediately before feeding so any residual liquid is washed off teeth and gums. Please retain this carton for future reference
- Made in Britain
- Not Tested on Animals
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Free From Lactose
- Made in a site that may handle nuts
- Made in a site that may handle Nuts
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Sweeteners
- Free From Yeast
- No fat
- No salt
- Vitamin D which is needed for normal growth and development of bone and contributes to normal immune system function in children
- Iron which contributes to normal cognitive development of children
- FOOD SUPPLEMENT<br>Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.<br>As with other food supplements, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using if your child is under medical supervision, have epilepsy, haemochromatosis, suffers from food allergies or is allergic to any of the ingredients.<br><br>This product contains iron, which if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children.<br>Avoid contact with clothing and fabrics which may stain.<br><br>Do not use if the bottle seal is broken on purchase.
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.