Quantity of Wellwoman Sport Tablets in trolley 0
. †NRV - Nutrient Reference Value, µg - microgram, mg - milligram, IU - International Units
|Typical values||Av. per Tablet|
Preparation and Usage
Directions One tablet per day with your main meal. Swallow with water or a cold drink. Not to be chewed. Do not exceed the recommended intake. To be taken on a full stomach. This comprehensive formula replaces other Wellwoman® multivitamins. There is no need to take an additional multivitamin.
- Not Tested on Animals
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Free From Gluten
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Free From Yeast
- Iron contributes to normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin, and normal oxygen transport in the body
- Plus vitamins C, B6 and B12 which contribute to normal energy release and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- With vitamins C and E which contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamins C, D, copper and folic acid also help to maintain normal function of the immune system
- FOOD SUPPLEMENT<br>Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.<br>As with other food supplements, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using if you are under medical supervision, pregnant, breast-feeding, have epilepsy, a thyroid condition, haemochromatosis, suffer from food allergies, or are allergic to any of the ingredients. Not suitable for children.<br><br>As Wellwoman® contains vitamin K, if you are taking oral anticoagulants (e.g. warfarin) do not take these tablets except on the advice of a doctor.<br>This product contains iron, which if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children.
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.