Quantity of Wholemeal Loaf in trolley 0
- Waitrose own label
Per Portion/A serving contains
INGREDIENTS: wholemeal wheat flour, water, yeast, wheat gluten, palm fat, salt, wheat flour, fortified wheat flour (wheat flour, calcium carbonate, iron, niacin, thiamin), emulsifier (mono- and diacetyl tartaric acid esters of mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids), soya flour, flour treatment agent (ascorbic acid), rapeseed oil.
For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. May contain: nuts and sesame.
Typical values. Contains 16 Servings
|Typical values||PER 100g||A serving contains|
|Of which Saturates||0.8g||0.4 g|
|Of which Sugars||2.8g||1.4 g|
- United Kingdom
- This product contains Soya, Unrefined soya oil or Derivatives
- This product contains cereals containing Gluten
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
- This product may contain Sesame Seeds, Sesame Oil or Derivatives
- This product may contain Nuts, Nut Oils or Derivatives
- This product is sold open in a Waitrose branch
- This product is suitable for Vegetarians
- This product contains Additives
|flow wrap||Plastic - PP (Polypropylene)|
|bag||Plastic - LDPE (Low Density Polyethylene)|
|tape||Plastic - PP (Polypropylene)|
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here.
If you require specific advice on any Waitrose branded product, please contact our Customer Care Team. For all other products, please contact the manufacturer.
This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.