Cadbury Premier League Hospitality competition
Win 1 of 2 Premier League hospitality packages for two with Cadbury.
Buy any promotional Cadbury pack and visit Waitrose.com/CadburyPremierLeague to enter
Terms and Conditions+
WHO CAN ENTER
1. This prize draw is open to all residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, except for employees of the Promoter, its associated companies, agents, third parties or anyone else professionally connected with this prize draw. Those who are on a football banning order banned from any sports events or on a list of known football “hooligans” are not allowed to enter into this Promotion. The Promoter may require any information that we consider reasonably necessary in order to verify your eligibility.
2. By submitting a prize draw entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the Terms and Conditions of this prize draw. In the event of a conflict, these Terms and Conditions take precedence.
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES
3. Entries must be received between 00:01 on 11th September 2018 and 23:59 on 8th October 2019 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
HOW TO ENTER
4. To enter, simply purchase a participating promotional Cadbury product (see below for a non-exhaustive list of participating products), retain receipt and submit receipt number at Waitrose.com/CadburyPremierLeague along with contact details to be entered in to a prize draw for the chance to win. There is a limit of 3 entries per person per week. Multiple entries through any automated systems will not be entered into the draw.
5. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in transit, regardless of the cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of submitting an entry is not proof of receipt by the Promoter.
6. Any entry not in accordance with the rules or any entry containing false, incomplete or misleading information will be void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude the entry from the prize draw.
7. Whilst we want you to enjoy this promotion, we discourage over consumption. Please do not purchase more product than you can reasonably consume to increase your chances of winning.
8. Participating products include but are not limited to: Cadbury Dairy Milk Big Taste Choco Biscuit Crunch 300g; Cadbury Dairy Milk Big Taste Triple Choc 300g; Cadbury Dairy Milk 360g; Cadbury Dairy Milk Bitsa Wispa 222g; Cadbury Wispa 4PK 120G; Cadbury Dairy Milk 4PK 144g; Cadbury Crunchie 4PCK 128G; Cadbury Twirl 4PK 136G; Cadbury Dairy Milk Oreo 4x41G 164g Multipack; Cadbury Dairy Milk Caramel 4PK 148g; Cadbury Dairy Milk Flake 4PK 102G; Cadbury Dairy Milk Double Decker 4PK 218g; Cadbury Heroes Family Bag 278g; Cadbury Buttons Treatsize 170g; Cadbury Twirl 43g; Cadbury Dairy Milk 45g; Cadbury Dairy Milk Fruit & Nut 49g; Cadbury Wispa 36g; or Cadbury Crunchie 40g, Cadbury Dairy Milk 200g; Cadbury Dairy Milk Fruit & Nut 200g; Cadbury Dairy Milk Whole Nut 200g; Cadbury Dairy Milk Caramel 200g; Cadbury Dairy Milk Crunchie 200g; Cadbury Marvellous Creation 180g; Cadbury Bournville 180g is necessary. There is no charge to enter the prize draw.
9. There are 2 x Premier League Packages are available to be won. Winner plus one guest. A typical hospitality package consists only of a 3-course meal for two; selected beer and wine prior to and during the match and a pair of Category 1 seats in the stadium (home end). No travel costs included.
10. Any other expenses in the general use of and enjoyment of the prize, that the winners or their guests incur are the sole responsibility of the winners or their guests. All Premier League Clubs have a strict dress code which will differ depending on the club but it is mainly smart casual (no football shirts, trainers, tracksuits or shorts).
11. The Promoter cannot guarantee the availability of any specific Premier League matches. The Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and, unless stated, there are no cash alternatives. In the event that the prize is out of stock or if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so, the Promoter reserves the right to, in its sole discretion, award alternative prizes of equal or higher value.
12. Entry to the Premier League stadiums is subject to normal conditions of ticket entry. All tickets for preferred club selections will be “home” tickets and you must be a home or neutral supporter to attend the match. Away fans are not permitted in the “home” section of a Premier League stadium. Winners are subject to screening by Premier League football clubs ("Clubs") based on their conditions of entry and we are not liable if you or any person accompanying you is refused entry because you do not meet these conditions.
13. Each ticket is issued by the relevant Club subject to the terms and conditions of entry, which are available from the Club and will be provided to you with your prize. The use of a ticket to enter a Club's stadium constitutes acceptance of that Club's terms and conditions of entry. The ticket shall remain at all times the property of the issuing Club
14. If the guest is a minor, then they should be accompanied by a responsible adult and with their guardian’s consent.
15. Except mobile phones used for personal and private use only, you may not bring into (or use within) any Club’s stadium any equipment that is capable of recording or transmitting any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data in relation to a match or any aspect of it.
16. The Clubs reserve the right to eject from a stadium any person who fails to comply with applicable terms or conditions of entry.
17. If you are the subject of a current Banning Order under the Football Spectators Act 1989 (as amended), you will be refused entry to the competition and to all Premier League Club stadiums.
18. Other than as set out in the Terms and Conditions of Entry, you may not transfer or sell Tickets to anybody. The unauthorised sale or disposal of tickets is a criminal offence under section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994, as amended by the Violent Crime Reduction Act 2006.
19. All valid and, if applicable, correct entries received by the Closing Date will be entered into a prize draw to take place by 15th October 2019 and the winners will be picked at random.
20. The winner’s details (name and county) will be available for one month after the Closing Date by sending a request to the Promoter at: Doncastle Road, Southern Industrial Area, Bracknell, RG12 8YA, enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope.
21. The winners will be notified by email or phone call as soon as practicable after the prize draw, using the contact details provided when entering the promotion. The winners will be required to respond within 30 days of notification (unless otherwise stated) confirming their acceptance of the prize. In the event that a winner does not respond to communications within this period or if any prize is declined, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and draw another winner.
22. Please allow 28 days from the date of the verification of a winner’s address for delivery of the prize.
DATA PROTECTION AND PUBLICITY
25. If you are the winner of the prize draw, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and county of residence to announce the winner of this prize draw and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes, for no further consideration.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
26. The Promoter and its associated agencies, companies and distributors will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this prize draw or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including liability for fraud or death or personal injury arising from negligence) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum permitted by law. Your statutory rights are not affected.
27. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or if the Promoter believes that your conduct may be unlawful or otherwise bring the prize draw into disrepute, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to make your entry void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude you from participating in the prize draw.
28. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
29. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel, or amend the prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
30. This prize draw and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
31. The Promoter is Waitrose Limited, a company with registered company number  and registered office at 171 Victoria Street, London SW1E 5NN. All correspondence in connection with this competition should be sent to Doncastle Road, Southern Industrial Area, Bracknell RG12 8YA.