Cadbury Roses Olivia Burton Competition
Purchase a Cadbury Roses 432g Tin, retain receipt and submit receipt number at Waitrose.com/cadburyrosescompetition along with contact details to be entered in to a prize draw for the chance to win 1 of 10x Olivia Burton Cadbury Roses inspired watches.
Terms and Conditions+
WHO CAN ENTER
1. This prize draw is open to all residents of the United Kingdom excluding Northern Ireland aged 18 years or over, except for employees of the Promoter, its associated companies, agents, third parties or anyone else professionally connected with this prize draw. The Promoter may require any information that we consider reasonably necessary in order to verify your eligibility.
2. By submitting a competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the Terms and Conditions of this prize draw. In the event of a conflict, these Terms and Conditions take precedence.
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES
3. Entries must be received between 00:01 on 00:01 on 6th November 2019 and 23:59 on 3rd December 2019 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
HOW TO ENTER
4. To enter, purchase a Cadbury Roses 432g Tin, retain receipt and submit receipt number at waitrose.com/cadburyrosescompetition along with contact details to be entered into a prize draw for the chance to win the Prize. Internet access and personal email account required.
5. Each transaction (receipt) which includes purchase of at least one Cadbury Roses 432g Tin shall be deemed to be 1 entry. There is a limit of 3 entries per person per week. Multiple entries through any automated systems will not be entered in to the draw.
6. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in transit, regardless of the cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of submitting an entry is not proof of receipt by the Promoter.
7. Any entry not in accordance with the rules or any entry containing false, incomplete or misleading information will be void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude the entry from the prize draw.
8. Whilst we want you to enjoy this promotion, we discourage over consumption. Please do not purchase more product than you can reasonably consume to increase your chances of winning.
9. 1 of 10 Olivia Burton, Cadbury Roses inspired design watch.
10. All valid and, if applicable, correct entries received by the Closing Date will be entered into a prize draw to take place by 10th December 2019 and the winners will be picked at random.
11. Subject to the consent of the winners, the winner’s details (surname and county) will be available for one month after the Closing Date by sending a request to Waitrose: Doncastle Road, Southern Industrial Area, Bracknell RG12 8YA.
12. The winners will be notified by email or phone call as soon as practicable after the prize draw, using the contact details provided. The winners will be required to respond within 30 days of notification (unless otherwise stated) confirming their acceptance of the prize. In the event that a winner does not respond to communications within this period or if any prize is declined, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and draw another winner.
13. Please allow 28 days from the date of the verification of a winner’s address for delivery of the prize.
DATA PROTECTION AND PUBLICITY
14. By entering the prize draw, you agree that any personal information provided by you with the prize draw entry may be held and used by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers to administer the prize draw (in accordance with the Promoter’s privacy notice available at: https://www.waitrose.com/corporate_information_home/corporate_information/legal_notices/privacy-notice.html).
15. If you have opted-in to receiving further information from the Promoter and/or its agents or suppliers, you agree that the relevant party may use and store these details to provide further information about their products and services (in accordance with the privacy notice of the relevant entity).
16. The winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their surname and county of residence to announce the winners of this Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the surname and county of residence of the winners. The winners may object to their surname and county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced by contacting us in accordance with our Privacy Notice under clause 8.1.
17. If you are the winner of the prize draw, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and county of residence to announce the winner of this prize draw and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes, for no further consideration. Winners may object to the use of their name, image and county.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
18. The Promoter and its associated agencies, companies and distributors will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this prize draw or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including liability for fraud or death or personal injury arising from negligence) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum permitted by law. Your statutory rights are not affected.
19. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Olivia Burton.
20. If you have opted-in to receive further information or marketing from any of the Promoter’s agents or suppliers involved in the administration of this competition, you understand and accept that the relevant third party will be solely responsible for any processing of your personal data for these purposes, that such processing will be governed by terms of that third party’s privacy notice and that the Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability in association with any such data processing for these purposes.
21. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or if the Promoter believes that your conduct may be unlawful or otherwise bring the prize draw into disrepute, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to make your entry void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude you from participating in the competition.
22. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel, or amend the prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
24. This competition and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
25. The Promoter is Waitrose Limited, a company with registered company number 00099405 and registered office at 171 Victoria Street, London SW1E 5NN. All correspondence in connection with this competition should be sent to Doncastle Road, Southern Industrial Area, Bracknell RG12 8YA.