Green & Black’s Highland Safari Experience Competition
Purchase any Green & Black’s Bars 35g-90g-100g-150g (includes Velvet, Organic and Cooking range); G&B’s 120g Fruit Pearls Bags; Miniature bar gift boxes 90g, 180g and 395g, retain receipt and submit receipt number at www.waitrose.com/green&blackecoretreat along with contact details to be entered into a prize draw for the chance to win.
Terms and Conditions+
WHO CAN ENTER
1. This competition is open, subject to any other qualifications in these terms and conditions, to all residents of the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland) who are aged 18 years or over with a valid email address, except for employees of the Promoter, its associated companies, agents, third parties or anyone else professionally connected with this competition. The Promoter may require any information that we consider reasonably necessary in order to verify your eligibility.
2. By submitting a competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the Terms and Conditions of this prize draw. In the event of a conflict, these Terms and Conditions take precedence.
3. Purchase of Green& Black’s Chocolate from Waitrose is necessary (excludes hot chocolate and frozen products). You will need your receipt number to enter. There is no charge to submit an entry via the website at www.waitrose.com/green&blacksecoretreat.
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES
4. Entries must be received between 00.01 GMT on Wednesday 14th October and 23.59 GMT on Wednesday 4th November 2020 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
5. Participating products include but are not limited to:
- Green & Blacks Single Bar 35G Organic Milk Choc
- Green & Blacks Single Bar 35G Organic 70% Dark
- Green & Blacks Single Bar 35G Organic White
- Green & Blacks Single Bar 35G Organic Butterscotch
- Green & Blacks 90G Treat Collection
- Green & Blacks 90G Velvet Salted Caramel
- Green & Blacks 90G Velvet Dark Raspberry
- Green & Blacks 90G Velvet 70% Dark
- Green & Blacks 90G Velvet Dark Sea Salt
- Green & Blacks 90G Velvet Orange & Almonds
- Green & Blacks 90G Velvet Mint
- Green & Blacks 90G Velvet Burnt Toffee
- Green & Blacks 90G Velvet White Choc
- Green & Blacks 90G Velvet Sea Salt
- Green & Blacks 90G Organic Dark 85%
- Green & Blacks 90G Organic Almond Choc
- Green & Blacks 90G Organic Butterscotch
- Green & Blacks 90G Organic Ginger Choc
- Green & Blacks 90G Organic Dark 70%
- Green & Blacks 90G Organic Milk Choc
- Green & Blacks 90G Organic Milk Choc Sea Salt
- Green & Blacks 90G Organic Dark Chocolate Hazelnut & Current
- Green & Blacks 90G Organic White
- Green & Blacks 90G Organic Burnt Toffee
- Green & Blacks 90G Organic Maya Gold
- Green & Blacks 120G Velvet Fruit Pearls Raspberry
- Green & Blacks 120G Velvet Fruit Pearls Orange
- Green & Blacks 150G Organic Dark Cooking Chocolate
- Green & Blacks 150G Organic Milk Cooking Chocolate
- Green & Blacks 150G Organic White Cooking Chocolate
- Green & Blacks 180G Organic Miniature Bar Collection
- Green & Blacks 395G ORG Tasting Collection
HOW TO ENTER
6. To enter, simply go to waitrose.com/green&blacksecoretreat, follow the competition instructions at the top of the page and submit your details and other required information using the online form provided.
7. There is a limit of one entry per receipt and a maximum 3 entries per week, per person. Entries above this number submitted directly or with the use of any automated systems will not be entered in to the draw.
8. The Promoter accepts no responsibility will be accepted for entries that are lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in transit, regardless of the cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of submitting an entry is not proof of receipt by the Promoter.
9. Those entries not in accordance with the rules will be void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude the entry from the competition; any entry containing false, incomplete or misleading information will be void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude the entry from the competition.
10. Whilst we want you to enjoy this promotion, we discourage over consumption. Please do not purchase more product than you can reasonably consume to increase your chances of winning.
11. The prizes are:
- 1x staycation for 2 people (in 1x Craggantoul Lodge). Prize must be taken between 01/12/20 – 01/12/21. Winner must be aged 18 or over but your guest may be younger.
- 3 nights at a hotel arriving on a Friday or Saturday and £200 cash as spending money
- A 2.5 hour Highland Safari Experience with a Safari Ranger including use of Binoculars & telescope, wildlife fact sheets as well as hot drinks, shortbread & dram of whiskey.
- The runner up prizes are 10 x 1 annual National Trust Memberships.
- Promo Veritas (Prize Fulfilment Agency) will book the staycation for 2 people (winner and guest) at Craggantoul Lodge on the winner’s behalf and they are allowed up to a maximum travel allowance of £250 per person. Bookings of dates and travel cannot be amended. A liaison with the main prize winner to arrange their stay on the dates that work for them and the payment of the spending money. Prizes shall not include expenses (including for food, drink, or otherwise), unless expressly stated to be included within the prize. There is no cash alternative to any prize.
12. Any other travel expenses, or any additional expenses in the general use of and enjoyment of the prize, that the winners or their guests incur are the sole responsibility of the winners or their guests.
13. Prizes and dates are subject to availability. They are non-transferable, non-refundable and, unless stated, there are no cash alternatives. In the event that the prize is out of stock or if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another item, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value. Please note that Christmas, New Year, Easter and Bank Holiday dates are all excluded.
14. Prize (a) must be claimed and redeemed within 18 months of the competition draw.
15. All valid and, if applicable, correct entries received by the Closing Date will be entered into a prize draw, and the winners will be picked at random.
16. The winner’s details (name and county) will be available for one month after the Closing Date by sending a request to the Promoter at Waitrose, Doncastle Road, Southern Industrial Area, Bracknell RG12 8YA, enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope.
17. Winners will be notified by email, text or phone call as soon as practicable after the prize draw, using the contact details provided with the competition entry. The winners will be required to respond within 30 days of notification (unless otherwise stated) confirming their acceptance of the prize.
18. In the event winners do not respond to communications within this period or if any prize is declined, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and draw another winner.
19. Please allow 28 days from the date of the winner’s address verification for delivery of the prize (b).
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
20. The Promoter and its associated agencies, companies and distributors will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including liability for fraud or death or personal injury arising from negligence) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law. Your statutory rights are not affected.
22. We will treat all of your personal data as confidential. We will keep it on a secure server and fully comply with all applicable privacy regulations and consumer legislation. If you would like to read more on how we collect, where we collect or how we use your personal information, please see our Privacy Notice here. https://www.waitrose.com/ecom/help-information/privacy-notice
23. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or if the Promoter believes that your conduct may be unlawful or otherwise bring the competition into disrepute, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to make your entry void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude you from participating in the competition.
24. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
26. This competition and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
27. The Promoter is Waitrose Limited, a company with registered company number  and registered office at 171 Victoria Street, London SW1E 5NN. All correspondence in connection with this competition should be sent to Doncastle Road, Southern Industrial Area, Bracknell RG12 8YA.