Green & Black's Private Chocolatier Experience Competition
Buy any Green & Black's chocolate pack and visit Waitrose.com/green&blackscompetition for a chance to win a private chocolatier experience
Terms and Conditions+
WHO CAN ENTER
1. This prize draw is open to all residents of the United Kingdom excluding Northern Ireland aged 18 years or over, except for employees of the Promoter, its associated companies, agents, third parties or anyone else professionally connected with this prize draw. The Promoter may require any information that we consider reasonably necessary in order to verify your eligibility.
2. By submitting a prize draw entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the Terms and Conditions of this prize draw. In the event of a conflict, these Terms and Conditions take precedence.
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES
3. Entries must be received between 00:01 on 11th September 2018 and 23:59 on 8th October 2019 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
HOW TO ENTER
4. To enter, purchase a product from the G&B range, retain receipt and submit receipt number at Waitrose.com/green&blackscompetition along with contact details to be entered into a prize draw for the chance to win the Prize.
5. There is a limit of 3 entries per person per week. Multiple entries through any automated systems will not be entered in to the draw.
6. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in transit, regardless of the cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of submitting an entry is not proof of receipt by the Promoter.
7. Any entry not in accordance with the rules or any entry containing false, incomplete or misleading information will be void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude the entry from the prize draw.
8. Whilst we want you to enjoy this promotion, we discourage over consumption. Please do not purchase more product than you can reasonably consume to increase your chances of winning.
9. Participating products include but are not limited to:
- G&B's 120g Bloc Hazelnut 7ca
- G&B's 120g Bloc Salted Caramel 7ca
- Green & Blacks Fruit Pearls Orange 120g
- Green & Blacks Fruit Pearls Blueberry 120g
- Green & Blacks Fruit Pearls Raspberry 120g
- GRBL 90G 70% DARK 18CA
- GRBL 90G DARK ALMONDS 18CA
- GRBL 90G DARK ORANGE AND ALMONDS 18CA
- GRBL 90G DARK SEA SALT 18CA
- GRBL 90G MINT 18CA
- GRBL 90G SALTED CARAMEL 18CA
- GRBL 90G DARK RASPBERRY 18CA
- G&B ORGANIC DARK 70% 15x100G FT
- G&B ORGANIC DARK 85% 15x100G FT
- G&B ORGANIC MILK 15x100G FT
- G&B ORGANIC BUTTERSCOTCH 15x100G FT
- G&B org chocolate milk with almonds100g
- G&B org choc dark choc ginger 100g
- G&B ORGANIC WHITE CHOC 15x100G FT
- G&B org miniature collct 180g
- G&B org 12 bars of milk & white 180g
- G&B Org Tasting Collection 395g
- G&B's 90g Treat Collection
10. 1 private chocolatier experience with Green & Black’s in the winner’s home with up to 7 guests. Service provided by Brandt Maybury at Tastehead.
11. This 2-hour session will include:
- Champagne and G&B's chocolate truffle reception.
- A bean to bar presentation, with real cocoa ingredients for an interactive experience of how chocolate is made.
- Chocolate tasting session, exploring 5 flavours of G&B's chocolate and the differences between white, milk and dark chocolate. Includes a 'How to taste' masterclass.
- Chocolate & Wine pairings; 3 fine wines paired with G&B's chocolates.
- Ask the expert; finish the session with an open discussion on chocolate, cooking and any other areas which Brandt can offer 1-2-1 expert advice.
12. Prize must be taken between 01/11/19 – 29/02/20 (excluding 21/12/19 – 05/01/20). Guests must all be aged 18 or over and may be asked to provide photo ID under the Challenge 25 act.
13. Any other expenses in the general use of and enjoyment of the prize that the winners or their guests incur are the sole responsibility of the winners or their guests.
14. All valid and, if applicable, correct entries received by the Closing Date will be entered into a prize draw to take place by 15th October 2019 and the winners will be picked at random.
15. The winner’s details (name and county) will be available for one month after the Closing Date by sending a request to the Promoter at Waitrose & Partners, Waite House, Doncastle Road, Bracknell RG12 8YA, enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope.
16. The winners will be notified by email or phone call as soon as practicable after the prize draw, using the contact details provided. The winners will be required to respond within 30 days of notification (unless otherwise stated) confirming their acceptance of the prize. In the event that a winner does not respond to communications within this period or if any prize is declined, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and draw another winner.
17. Please allow 28 days from the date of the verification of a winner’s address for delivery of the prize.
DATA PROTECTION AND PUBLICITY
20. If you are the winner of the prize draw, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and county of residence to announce the winner of this prize draw and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes, for no further consideration.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
21. The Promoter and its associated agencies, companies and distributors will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this prize draw or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including liability for fraud or death or personal injury arising from negligence) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum permitted by law. Your statutory rights are not affected.
22. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or if the Promoter believes that your conduct may be unlawful or otherwise bring the prize draw into disrepute, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to make your entry void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude you from participating in the prize draw.
22. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel, or amend the prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
24. This prize draw and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
25. The Promoter is Waitrose Limited, a company with registered company number  and registered office at 171 Victoria Street, London SW1E 5NN. All correspondence in connection with this competition should be sent to Waitrose & Partners, Doncastle Road, Southern Industrial Area, Bracknell RG12 8YA.