Magnum Double Gold Caramel Billionaire ice cream competition with Royal Ascot prize
Open to UK residents exc. NI, aged 18+. To enter visit www.waitrose.com/magnum. Competition open from 7/4/2021 to 4/5/2021. 3 prizes to be won. First Prize: A private table for two guests in the Panoramic Restaurant on Saturday 19th June 2021 at the Royal Ascot, a pair of Royal Ascot Royal Enclosure Guest badges, a 4-course lunch presented by Raymond Blanc, OBE, Champagne reception, complimentary bar, afternoon tea, car parking and Royal Ascot branded Cashmere rug. Second Prize: A pair of Royal Ascot Queen Anne tickets for Saturday 19th June 2021, a Royal Ascot branded Cashmere rug and a Magnum Ice Cream package. Third Prize: A pair of Royal Ascot Windsor Enclosure tickets for Saturday 19th June 2021, a Royal Ascot branded goodie bag and a Magnum ice cream package. 1 entry per household. Retain receipt as proof. See www.waitrose.com/magnum for full terms.
Terms and Conditions+
The Promoter is set out at the end of these Terms and Conditions.
WHO CAN ENTER
1. This competition is open, subject to any other qualifications in these terms and conditions, to all residents of the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland) who are aged 18 or over with a valid email address, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion. Proof of age may be required.
2. By submitting a competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this competition. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
3. Purchase of two Magnum Double Gold Caramel Billionaire 3 Multi-packs subject to availability online and/or in store, from Waitrose is necessary. You will need your receipt number to enter. There is no charge to submit an entry via the website at waitrose.com/magnum.
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES
4. Entries must be received between 00:01 on 7th April 2021 and 23:59 on 4th May 2021 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
HOW TO ENTER
5. To enter, simply go to waitrose.com/magnum., follow the competition instructions at the top of the page and submit your details and other required information using the online form provided.
6. The promotion is limited to one entry per receipt. Multiple entries submitted directly or with the use of any automated systems will not be entered into the draw. No entrant may win more than one prize. Prizes are limited to one per household. Entrants should retain receipt as proof of purchase.
7. No responsibility will be accepted for entries that are lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in transit, regardless of the cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
8. Those entries not in accordance with the rules will be void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude the entry from the competition; any entry containing false, incomplete or misleading information will be void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude the entry from the competition.
9. There are 3 prizes to be won. First Prize: A private table for two guests in the Panoramic Restaurant on Saturday 19th June 2021 at the Royal Ascot, a pair of Royal Ascot Royal Enclosure Guest badges (Guest names to be provided), a 4-course lunch presented by Raymond Blanc, OBE, Champagne reception, complimentary bar, afternoon tea, car parking and Royal Ascot branded Cashmere rug. Second Prize: A pair of Royal Ascot Queen Anne tickets for Saturday 19th June 2021, a Royal Ascot branded Cashmere rug and a Magnum Ice Cream package. Third Prize: A pair of Royal Ascot Windsor Enclosure tickets for Saturday 19th June 2021, a Royal Ascot branded goodie bag and a Magnum ice cream package.
10. The prizes are subject to availability and are as described – there is no cash alternative.
11. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. If, due to circumstances beyond our control, Ascot Racecourse is unable to provide the stated prize, we reserve the right to transfer the prize to Royal Ascot 2022 or award a substitute prize of equal value.
12. For the avoidance of doubt, the prizes do not include any associated costs or expenses including travel/transportation, souvenirs, gratuities, car parking charges (except first prize winner) , food, drink, additional excursions and attractions or any other costs or expenses (including spending money) that are not explicitly set out in these terms and conditions. Neither the Promoter nor any provider of any part of the prize will be responsible for any such costs.
13. COVID 19: In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, should the Royal Ascot site be closed due to the most recent UK Government advice, all Royal Ascot prize tickets for 2021 will be transferred and honoured in 2022 and the winners shall win the following: First prize: Royal Ascot branded gifts + Magnum ice cream package. Second prize: Royal Ascot cashmere throw + Magnum ice cream package. Third prize: Royal Ascot cashmere throw + Magnum ice cream package.
14. All valid and, if applicable, correct entries received by the Closing Date will be entered into a prize draw, and the winners will be picked at random.
15. The winner’s details (surname and county only) will be available for one month after the Closing Date by sending a request to the Promoter by at Waitrose Limited, Media Team, Floor 2, Waite House, Doncastle Road, Southern Industrial Area, Bracknell RG12 8YA, enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope, or alternatively by emailing email@example.com.
16. The winners will be notified by email from Magnum UK within 30 days of the closing date. The winners must claim their prize by responding to the email confirming their full name and address within 30 days of the notification. In the event winners do not respond to communications within this period or if any prize is declined, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and draw another winner.
17. Please allow 30 days from the date of the winner’s address verification for delivery of the prizes.
18. We will treat all of your personal data as confidential. We will keep it on a secure server and fully comply with all applicable privacy regulations and consumer legislation. If you would like to read more on how we collect, where we collect or how we use your personal information, please see our Privacy Notice here: https://www.waitrose.com/ecom/help-information/privacy-notice
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
19. The Promoter and its associated agencies, companies and distributors will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including liability for fraud or death or personal injury arising from negligence) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law. Your statutory rights are not affected.
21. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or if the Promoter believes that your conduct may be unlawful or otherwise bring the competition into disrepute, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to make your entry void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude you from participating in the competition.
22. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
24. By accepting the prize, guests agree to adhere to the relevant dress code outlined in the prize. Full details to be found at - https://www.ascot.co.uk/what-to-wearssss/what-to-wear/royal-ascot-style-guide.
The Promoter is Waitrose Limited, a company with registered company number 00099405 and registered office at 171 Victoria Street, London SW1E 5NN. All correspondence in connection with this competition should be sent to Doncastle Road, Southern Industrial Area, Bracknell, RG12 8YA.