Terms & conditions
1. This promotion is open to all United Kingdom residents (excluding residents of Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands) aged 18 or over as of their date of entry. The winner of the the prize and their guests must also be aged 18 or over.
2.To enter: Simply comment on the Waitrose Valentine’s competition post on Facebook for your chance to win. Comments must be made between 12pm on Wednesday 7 February 2018 to 12pm on Friday 9 February 2018.
3. Internet access is required.
4. Entries must be made between 12pm on Wednesday 7 February 2018 to 12pm on Friday 9 February 2018.
5. There will be 1 winner. The prize consists of 2x ‘My True Love’ bouquets.
6. No automated, third party or bulk entries permitted. Entrants can enter more than once.
7. The winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries received throughout the promotional period. Entries received after the closing date cannot be considered.
8. Participants must provide to the Promoter, when requested, documentary proof of their age and/or residency status. Failure to meet these criteria shall result in instant disqualification from the Promotion including receipt of any prize.
9. All entries must be submitted by 12pm on Friday 9 February 2018. Illegible entries or those not in accordance with the rules will be disqualified. No responsibility will be accepted for any entries that are incomplete, invalid or fail to be properly submitted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this promotion.
10. The winner will be notified by direct reply on their Facebook comment post by 1pm on Friday 9 February 2018. All reasonable effort will be made to contact the winners, however, if the promoter is unable to contact a winners within 24 hours, an alternative winner will be chosen, subject to the same terms and conditions specified herein. Those entering are advised to ‘follow’ Waitrose on Facebook check their notifications from 11am on Friday 9 February 2018.
11. No cash alternative will be offered and no royalties will be given to the winners of the competition. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with one equivalent or of greater value. Waitrose and partners accept no liability for any loss, damage or injury caused by any prizes won.
12. If events occur that render the promotion or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond Waitrose’s reasonable control, it may, at its discretion, vary or amend the promotion accordingly and the promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in such circumstances.
13. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control.
14. The promoter reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
15. This promotion and these terms are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
16. Waitrose and partners are responsible for the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the competition.
17. We will never release your personal details to any company outside the John Lewis Partnership for mailing or marketing purposes, unless you opt-in to receive information and offers. In this instance, personal details are used for the purposes of awarding the competition prizes only.
18. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that by entering the competition you are providing your information to Waitrose and not to Facebook.
19. You must comply with all of the rules regarding the use of Instagram, Facebook and Twitter including, but not limited to, any rules relating to the entry of promotions.
20. By entering the promotion you release Facebook from any action or claim arising out of the promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion must be directed to Waitrose and not Facebook.
21. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this promotion.
Promoter: Waitrose Limited, Doncastle Road, Southern Industrial Area, Bracknell, Berkshire RG12 8YA