Win a family picnic hamper filled with Waitrose 1 treats,
plus an annual National Trust pass for the whole family!
Simply send us photos of all the tasty treats
you’re enjoying this Easter.
Find the recipe for our chick biscuits here!
Terms and conditions+
1. This promotion is open to all United Kingdom residents (excluding residents of Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and the Scottish Highlands) aged 18 or over as of their date of entry. The winner of the prize and all recipients must also be aged 18 or over.
2.There are two points of entry for this Promotion. To enter, entrants must either:
i) Share a photo of the delicious food they are enjoying over Easter. Entrants must use the hashtag #EasterEats and the @waitrose handle.
ii) Facebook - add a comment on Waitrose’s dedicated Easter competition post on Facebook sharing a photo of the food they are enjoying over the Easter weekend.
Please note: In accordance with Facebook terms of service and privacy laws, we will not be able to see entries from people with strict privacy settings on Facebook. Therefore, to be eligible to receive a prize, Facebook users must leave a comment when prompted on Waitrose Facebook posts that refer to the promotion. Those entering are advised to ‘Like’ Waitrose on Facebook and check their Facebook notifications from 9am on Tuesday 3 April 2018.
3. Internet access is required.
4. Entries must be made between 8am on Thursday 29 March 2018 to 11.59pm on 2 April 2018.
5. There will be 2 winners. Each winner will receive:
Todhunter 4 Person Picnic Basket X1 filled with:
Waitrose 1 lemon curd X1
Waitrose 1 Italian Castelvetrano Olives X1
Waitrose 1 Single Origin Haiti Dark Chocolate X1
Waitrose 1 hazelnut & almond milk chocolate, 39% cocoa X1
Waitrose 1 milk chocolate with feuilletine & salt X1
Waitrose 1 Pecorino & Olive Cheese Straws X1
Waitrose 1 Pecorino Cheese Straws X1
Waitrose 1 Belgian triple chocolate biscuits X1
Waitrose 1 lavender shortbread X1
Waitrose 1 Salted Caramel Dipping Sauce X1
Annual family National Trust pass X1
6. The image is for illustrative purposes.
7. No automated, third party or bulk entries permitted. Entrants can enter more than once.
8. The winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries received throughout the promotional period. Entries received after the closing date cannot be considered.
9. Participants must provide to the Promoter, when requested, documentary proof of their age and/or residency status. Failure to meet these criteria shall result in instant disqualification from the Promotion including receipt of any prize.
10. All entries must be submitted by 11.59pm on Monday 2 April 2018. Illegible entries or those not in accordance with the rules will be disqualified. No responsibility will be accepted for any entries that are incomplete, invalid or fail to be properly submitted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this promotion.
11. The winner will be notified by the means they entered e.g. direct reply on Twitter, or a reply to their Facebook comment by 12pm on Wednesday 3 April 2018. All reasonable effort will be made to contact the winners, however, if the promoter is unable to contact a winners within 48 hours, an alternative winner may be chosen, subject to the same terms and conditions specified herein. Those entering are advised to ‘follow’ Waitrose on Twitter and Facebook and check their notifications from 9am on Tuesday 3 April 2018.
12. If a winner of the prize is unable to take up the prize for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to award it to an alternative winner, in which case the first winner chosen will not be eligible for any share of the prize whatsoever.
13. No cash alternative will be offered and no royalties will be given to the winners of the competition. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with one equivalent or of greater value. Waitrose and partners accept no liability for any loss, damage or injury caused by any prizes won.
14. The Promoter may look to feature selected entries, photos and videos in promotional materials, including social media content and on waitrose.com. In this case, the Promoter will seek approval from the entrant via the social media channel they submitted their entry on. Upon approval, these entrants grant Waitrose a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable licence (with the right to sub-license) in the Territory of Provider's Intellectual Property Rights.
15. If events occur that render the promotion or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond Waitrose’s reasonable control, it may, at its discretion, vary or amend the promotion accordingly and the promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in such circumstances.
16. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control.
17. The promoter reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
18. This promotion and these terms are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
19. Waitrose and partners are responsible for the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the competition.
20. We will never release your personal details to any company outside the John Lewis Partnership for mailing or marketing purposes, unless you opt-in to receive information and offers. In this instance, personal details are used for the purposes of awarding the competition prizes only.
21. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter. You understand that by entering the competition you are providing your information to Waitrose and not to Facebook or Twitter.
22. You must comply with all of the rules regarding the use of Facebook and Twitter including, but not limited to, any rules relating to the entry of promotions.
23. By entering the promotion you release Facebook and Twitter from any action or claim arising out of the promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion must be directed to Waitrose and not Facebook or Twitter.
24. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this promotion.
Promoter: Waitrose Limited, Doncastle Road, Southern Industrial Area, Bracknell, Berkshire RG12 8YA