Tyrrells Waitrose & Partners Cookery School Prize Draw
WIN 1 of 5 Waitrose Cookery School prize packages.
To enter, purchase any participating pack of Tyrrells crisps, popcorn or nuts, retain receipt and go to waitrose.com/wintyrrellscookeryschool follow the Prize Draw instructions at the top of the page and submit your till receipt code along with the requested contact details using the online form provided.
Terms and Conditions+
WHO CAN ENTER
1. This competition is open to all residents of the United Kingdom excluding Northern Ireland aged 18 years or over, except for employees of the Promoter (including any employee of the John Lewis Partnership), its associated companies, agents, third parties or anyone else professionally connected with this competition.
2. By submitting a competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this competition. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
3. Purchase of promotional packs of the following is necessary.
- Tyrrells crisps Black Truffle & Sea Salt 150g
- Tyrrells crisps Cheddar & Chives 150g
- Tyrrells crisps Chilli & Red Pepper 150g
- Tyrrells crisps Naked-no Salt 150g
- Tyrrells crisps Sea Salt & Black Pepper 150g
- Tyrrells crisps Lightly Sea Salted 150g
- Tyrrells crisps Sea Salt & Vinegar 150g
- Tyrrells Veg crisps Beetroot and Carrot 125g
- Tyrrells Parsnip crisps with Honey and Black Pepper 125g
- Tyrrells Veg crisps Balsamic Vinegar & Sea Salt 125g
- Tyrrells crisps Smoked Paprika 150g
- Tyrrells crisps Dorset Sour Cream & Serenade Chilli 150g
- Tyrrells crisps Prawn Cocktail 150g
- Tyrrells Furrows crisps Salt & Vinegar 150g
- Tyrrells Furrows crisps Sea Salted 150g
- Tyrrells Furrows crisps Cheddar & Onion 150g
- Tyrrells Furrows crisps Aberdeen Angus 150g
- Tyrrells Popcorn Madagascan Vanilla 90g
- Tyrrells Popcorn Salted Caramel 90g
- Tyrrells Popcorn Sea Salted 70g
- Nuts about Nature Sea Salt & Cracked Black Pepper 110g
- Nuts about Nature Sweet Chilli & Red Pepper 110g
4. There is no charge to submit an entry via the website at Waitrose.com/wintyrrellscookeryschool
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES
5. Entries must be received between 00:01 on 18.03.20 and 23:59 on 14.04.20 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
HOW TO ENTER
6. To enter, simply go to waitrose.com/wintyrrellscookeryschool, follow the competition instructions at the top of the page and submit your details and other required information using the online form provided.
7. There is a limit of one entry per person, per day. Multiple entries submitted directly or with the use of any automated systems will not be entered into the draw. Maximum one prize per winner.
8. No responsibility will be accepted for entries that are lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in transit, regardless of the cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
9. Those entries not in accordance with the rules will be void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude the entry from the competition; any entry containing false, incomplete or misleading information will be void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude the entry from the competition.
10. The prize is a Waitrose Cookery School prize package and 5 are available to be won. There are 5 prize packages available to be won. Each prize package is for 2 adults and includes:
- £50 per person travel allowance
- 1 night’s hotel accommodation in winner’s chosen location (3 hotel options available), based on sharing a double/twin room, including breakfast
- Three-course set menu dinner at a restaurant in winner’s chosen location, including one bottle of house wine or non-alcoholic alternative to share
- £100 per person allowance to spend on a class of winner’s choice at Waitrose Cookery School in chosen Cookery School location
- Waitrose Cookery Schools – 4 locations
- Kings Cross London
- Finchley road London
11. Winners will be given a choice of 3 hotels, details of which are as follows:
- Number Sixteen Hotel, London
- Ellenborough Park, Cheltenhan
- Milford Hall Hotel, Salisbury
12. A valid credit or debit card will be required for security deposit purposes when checking into hotel accommodation; Hotel accommodation is based on two adults sharing one double or twin room; Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable; No cash alternative is available; All prize elements are subject to availability; Prize cannot be taken from 21st December 2020 – 2nd January 2021 (Christmas and New Year), on UK bank holidays or over UK bank holiday weekends including an Easter Sunday weekend; Prize is valid for 12 months from the date of notification of winning, and travel must be booked and completed within that time frame; Winners must contact prize provider with three preferred travel dates no later than six weeks prior to departure; All elements of the prize must be taken at the same time; Once booked, the prize cannot be altered or amended; Both travellers must be aged 18 or over; Specific class themes, dates and pricing will vary by location. Details can be found on the Waitrose Cookery School website; The prize excludes meals and drinks (except where specified above), excursions, attractions, treatments, car hire, visas and personal expenses and anything not expressly included in the prize. The Prize Provider is HRG Ltd, Mercury House, 8 Sandy Way, Northampton, NN4 5EJ.
13. Prizes are subject to availability. They are non-transferable, non-refundable and, unless stated, there are no cash alternatives. In the event that the prize is out of stock or if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another item, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
14. All valid and, if applicable, correct entries received by the Closing Date will be entered into a prize draw, and the winners will be picked at random.
15. The winner’s details (name and county) will be available for one month after the Closing Date by sending a request to the Promoter at Waitrose, Doncastle Road, Southern Industrial Area, Bracknell RG12 8YA, enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope.
16. Winners will be notified by email, text or phone call as soon as practicable after the prize draw, using the contact details provided with the competition entry. The winners will be required to respond within 30 days of notification (unless otherwise stated) confirming their acceptance of the prize. In the event winners do not respond to communications within this period or if any prize is declined, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and draw another winner.
17. Please allow 30 days from the date of the winner’s address verification for delivery of the prize.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
18. The Promoter and its associated agencies, companies and distributors will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including liability for fraud or death or personal injury arising from negligence) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law. Your statutory rights are not affected.
20. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or if the Promoter believes that your conduct may be unlawful or otherwise bring the competition into disrepute, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to make your entry void and will entitle the Promoter to exclude you from participating in the competition.
21. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
23. This competition and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
The Promoter is Waitrose Limited, a company with registered company number  and registered office at 171 Victoria Street, London SW1E 5NN. All correspondence in connection with this competition should be sent to Doncastle Road, Southern Industrial Area, Bracknell RG12 8YA.